Focused on music and creative writing, the Spanish course Crossings aims to reinforce and increase both Spanish and all the cultural and artistic knowledge that Spanish speakers bring from their homes and personal linguistic trajectories.
This course is designed to deepen the following competences: oral communication, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar in different contexts and Latin-Canadian socio-cultural contents. We work with authentic material and productions according to our students' interests and needs, in order to strengthen the link with the language and cultures of origin, and therefore facilitate the blend between the present English and French speaker and the Hispanic memory and identity.
All courses are offered virtually due to the health situation and the confinement measures we are currently experiencing. HOWEVER, please note that:
1. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday courses will continue to be virtual, even if the sanitary measures allow face-to-face courses. If you are interested in switching to face-to-face mode once the sanitary measures allow it, we recommend you choose Friday and Saturday schedules.
2. The Friday and Saturday courses are currently offered in virtual mode, but will change in person mode as soon as sanitary measures allow it. If you wish to remain in virtual mode, we recommend that you choose Monday through Thursday.
The classroom course will be offered at a later date.
For more information you can contact us directly at email@example.com or (514) 867-9363 or (438) 728-0548.
Monday (Music) and Wednesday (Language) from 17h35 to 18h35
- Fall Session - September 11 to December 17: $295 (13 weeks)
- Winter Session - January 11 to March 30: $275 (10 weeks)
- Spring Session - April 6 to June 12: $275 (10 weeks)
*Ask for "Family Special" promotion (for sibling registration)