Focused on playfulness, the use of words, reading and writing and the development of artistic skills, this course proposes to reinforce and increase both Spanish and the cultural and artistic knowledge that Spanish speakers bring from their homes and their personal linguistic trajectories.
This course is designed to deepen the following competences: oral communication, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar in different contexts and Latin-Canadian socio-cultural contents. We work with authentic material and productions according to our students' interests and needs, in order to strengthen the link with the language and cultures of origin, and therefore facilitate the blend between the present English and French speaker and the Hispanic memory and identity.
Spanish in use | Singing and Music
- Fall Session - September 11 to December 17: $295 (13 weeks)
- Winter Session - January 11 to March 27: $275 (10 weeks)
- Spring Session - April 5 to June 12: $275 (10 weeks)
- Registration of 1 person for 2 sessions: $550
- Registration of 1 person for 3 sessions: $760
*Ask by mail to access these promotions
**Ask for "Family Special" promotion (for sibling registration)