Spanish in Skateboard promises a high psychomotor and cognitive display. It addresses reading by predisposing the child to a sustained attention, to listening and prewriting and then impulse him to a bodily, playful and creative activity: theater, song and/or music.
In a safe place that provides the possibility of awakening their imagination and exploring the expressive use of the body and voice, children will develop their linguistic skills, improving their individual expression and strengthening their self-confidence.
13 courses - From September 11th
10 courses - On request - minimum 3 students
Spanish in use | Singing and Music
- Fall Session - September 11 to December 17: $295 (13 weeks)
- Winter Session - January 11 to March 27: $275 (10 weeks)
- Spring Session - April 5 to June 12: $275 (10 weeks)
- Registration of 1 person for 2 sessions: $550
- Registration of 1 person for 3 sessions: $760
*Ask by mail to access these promotions
**Ask for "Family Special" promotion (for sibling registration)