Spanish as a foreign language
Regular program – Group Courses
Our regular program for adults and seniors is designed according to internationally recognized objectives and levels (MECR). Each level - Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced - is composed of four ten-week modules, with two weekly meetings, a 1.5-hour course in general Spanish and a course in an artistic discipline. The latter course facilitates the development of intercultural competence and provides a space for immersion in Spanish. In the first levels, a course of phonetics, vocal technique and culture is offered, in intermediate levels, courses of cinema debate, Latin American cuisine, among others, and conversation courses for advanced levels. The workshops of the Cultural Experience program are available for intermediate and advanced levels.
- Courses in phonetics, technique and vocal culture: Leg 2 to 4.
- Variety of artistic disciplines: Leg 5 to 8.
- Other courses and workshops of the "Cultural Experience" program: Leg 9 to 12.
After an individual assessment, you will start the course that suits you. If you have no previous knowledge of Spanish, you can register directly for the beginner level. For more information about the placement test, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Session 1- September 13 to November 22, 2021
- Session 2 - November 29, 2021 to February 18, 2022
- Session 3 - February 21 to April 29, 2022
- Session 4 - May 9 to July 15, 2022