Registration Policies - Summer Camp
REGISTRATION AND CONFIRMATION
After your registration on the website, we will send you a confirmation email within 30 days. A second email with a guide for parents will be sent one month before the start of the summer camp.
CHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
A change of registration week is possible, free of charge, based on available spots at the time of application.
If, for any reason, a participant wishes to cancel their registration, they must notify Legacies in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund requests will be made with a $25 penalty if the cancellation request is made no later than June 1, 2021. No refund will be made after this deadline.
Legacy reserves the right to cancel a week if the number of participants is insufficient. In this case, the reimbursement will be total and without penalty.
Childcare fee statements will be issued in early 2022 and will be sent via email. It is the parent's responsibility to provide the necessary information when registering the child for the Statement 24 allocation.
- Reduced child/animator ratios
- Animators are in charge of the same group of children for the whole week
- Individual kit of material for each child
- Limited equipment sharing and disinfection between uses
- More organized outdoor activities
- Adaptation of specialized activities to promote outdoor activities
- Frequent hand cleaning
- Frequent disinfection of premises and facilities
Our premises guarantee permanent ventilation and air flow thanks to the number of windows promoting air circulation.
MODIFICATION TO NORMAL OPERATIONS
In order to comply with Public Health requirements and to ensure the safety of day camp participants and staff, certain modifications must be made to our usual operations.
Modified Welcome and Departure Procedures
- Parents or guardians are not allowed to enter the Legados premises.
- Reception area: Main entrance of the building. Parents enter one by one and must wait outside the building.
Snacks and dinner
- Each child must bring his/her own snack, lunch and all necessary utensils.
To take into account the safety measures against covid-19, if your child ever shows symptoms of covid-19, it is best to refrain from attending day camp.